Pop Up Screens Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please note that all tickets to Pop Up Screens are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable, but can be exchanged up to 24hours before the date of the event.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of the events. Please note that once purchased, tickets are non-refundable unless the Event Provider either cancels the event or reschedules it to another date and you decide not to retain your booking for the rescheduled date. In both situations and listed above, should you opt for a refund then only the face value of the ticket will be refunded to you. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled you will be contacted as soon as possible by email using the details you have supplied. If you do not receive this notification because you have not updated the email address that we hold for you, we cannot be held liable. If an event has been cancelled, should you wish to claim a refund then you must contact us within 2 weeks of the date we send the email informing you of cancellation.
- This event is an outdoor event and will take place regardless of the prevailing weather conditions. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered as a result of adverse weather conditions unless the Event Provider is required to cancel the entire event for safety reasons. In the unlikely event of cancellation for safety reasons then refunds or exchanges will be offered according to terms and conditions listed above.
- The event is strictly for guests of suitable age according to the certificate of the film. If Pop Up Screens is in doubt of the guest’s age then the guest will be asked to provide photographic ID (accepted forms of identification are UK/EU/International Passports, National Identity Cards and Valid Driving Licenses). Please note that only original documents will be accepted as proof. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the event as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification.
- All guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+). The event provider reserves the right to refuse entry to all under 16s unaccompanied by an adult
- If you have booked a children’s (under 10) ticket you must provide a valid pass or proof of age to access the event if requested. In the event your card or identification is not acceptable as proof of concessionary status then the Event Provider reserves the right to require an additional payment to cover the full ticket price or refuse entry without a refund.
- If alcohol is sold at the event it may only be bought and consumed by guests aged 18+. It is an offence for any minor to attempt to purchase alcohol and any underage ticket holders attempting to purchase alcohol will be ejected without a refund.
- The Event Provider is not liable for any damage or loss you suffer at the event (including without limitation personal injury or damage to or loss of property) save to the extent caused by the negligence of the Event Provider or its staff. The Event Provider’s liability in respect of loss or damage caused by its own negligence shall be limited to the price paid for entry to the event but for the avoidance of doubt this limit shall not apply to the Event Provider’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Event Provider or its staff.
- Entry to the event site is at the discretion of the Event Provider and the Event Provider reserves the right to eject any guests without refund for reasons of security and/or safety. The Event Provider’s decision in this regard is final.
- Strictly no trading or promoting is allowed within the event site without the express written permission of the Event Provider
- These terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales