Romeo + Juliet
23 Aug - Morden, Morden Hall Park
Tickets £10Buy tickets
The important bits
Morden Hall Park, Morden Hall Road, Morden, SM4 5JD
The need to knows:
- You’ll get an electronic ticket, which you need to either print off or show us on something electronic. Don’t worry about bringing any ID with you, saves losing it.
- The bar and all food stalls are cash only. There are not any card processing facilities on the site.
- There is parking at Morden Hall Park. If you wish to drive in please park in the garden centre car park as the other car parks will be locked after 8pm.
- The closest tube station is Morden.
- We've got a bar, fantastic burgers and lovely popcorn at the screening.
- Please bear in mind we’re outdoors so even the warmest days can get a bit chilly at night so bring a jumper or something to wrap round your shoulders just in case.
- You need to bring something to sit on, there’s always plenty of room so you can get inventive. Please don’t bring a tent though - it’s just showing off.
- We are at the mercy of the Mother Nature. The weather man says it’s going to be a nice summer but she can be a cruel mistress, so join the mailing list and we’ll keep you up to date with what’s going on weather and travel wise.
- Doors open at 7pm, film starts at 8.30pm.
View Morden Hall Park in a larger map
Join the mailing list, it could be cool.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Romeo + Juliet Mamma Mia The Hangover Blade Weekend Ticket - Fulham 29-31 August The Notebook - SOLD OUT Back to the Future Fight Club Moulin Rouge! Weekend Ticket - Lewisham 5-7 Sept Top Gun Heathers Weekend Ticket - Hammersmith 12-14 Sept Pulp Fiction The Devil Wears Prada The Goonies Weekend Ticket - Greenwich 26 & 27 Sept Forrest Gump